We like all of our clients to know exactly how we work. Your vehicle, whether for business or personal use is important to you, so understanding what we do and how we do it, we believe, will offer you peace of mind that you are in safe hands. Please ensure that you take your time to read through and familiarize yourself with the KJ Wraps Terms and Conditions set out below. If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact KJ Wraps via email or telephone and we will do our best to guide you through any queries that you may have.
1.1 Use of the KJ Wraps website is provided subject to the following terms and conditions
1.1.1. The information published on the KJ Wraps website is provided as a service to the user(s), to be used for informational purposes only.
1.1.2. While we have tried to provide accurate and timely information, there may be a technical issue of factual inaccuracies and typographical errors, for which we apologise. We accept no liability for any inaccuracies or omissions on our website to the extent permitted by law. We reserve the right to make any changes or corrections at any time, without notice.
1.1.3. KJ Wraps web site is an Internet service published by KJ Wraps, and by using the site you automatically accept our terms and conditions. We may change and republish the terms and conditions from time to time. It is up to the user to regularly review these terms and conditions and note any changes. Continued use of the site after a change has been made indicates the users acceptance of these changes.
1.1.4. Deposits are payable at the discretion of KJ Wraps, but generally the following terms apply:
- Any material found within the KJ Wraps web site, including text or images may not be copied, reproduced, republished, downloaded, posted, broadcast or transmitted without express permission of KJ Wraps, whereupon, if approved, the appropriate license may be granted.
- We may publish links to external independent websites; however, KJ Wraps cannot be held responsible for the content of those websites. By linking to other websites does not indicate that KJ Wraps agrees with any claims, statements or opinions published by those sites. KJ Wraps shall not be responsible for an external site loading within the frameset of KJ Wraps website- if users encounter this they should contact KJ Wraps webmaster immediately with as much information as possible, including pages they were viewing immediately prior to the event.
- In no event will KJ Wraps be liable for any damages including, without limitation, indirect or consequential damages, or any damages whatsoever arising from the loss of use, data, profits, whether in action of contract, negligence, or other torturous action, arising out of or in connection with the use of the site. KJ Wraps does not warrant the functions contained in the material contained in this site will be uninterrupted or error free, that defects will be corrected, or that this site or the server that makes it available are free of viruses or bugs or represents the full functionality, accuracy, reliability of the materials.
- The names, images and logos identifying KJ Wraps, or third parties and their products and services are proprietary marks of KJ Wraps and/or third parties. Nothing contains herein shall be construed as conferring by implication or otherwise any license or right under any trademark or patent of KJ Wraps or any other third party.
- Interpretation of which terms and conditions are valid for the works carried out by KJ Wraps are as follows: If a car is booked in for a wrap removal, a new wrap being applied or sign decals being applied then the terms and conditions which stand at the time a confirmation email is sent to you, the customer, with the booking date (this is the date(s) which your vehicle will be delivered to KJ Wraps for works to commence) will be applicable to your wrap. If in the unlikely circumstance, the vehicle is back in for repair works, then the terms and conditions at the time the vehicle is booked in for repair works, will be the applicable terms and conditions. If the terms and conditions change between separate items listed on your invoice, then these will be applicable.
- Images published on the KJ Wraps website are those of our own images or images provided to us by our customers and must not, in any circumstance, for any reason, be used by third parties without express permission by KJ Wraps.
- Images shown on the KJ Wraps website are to represent how the vehicle looks soon after the completion of the wrap and not of vehicles that have done a considerable amount of mileage between the time the vehicle was wrapped and the photograph. Or of vehicles that have been in abnormal circumstances (such as road traffic accidents, body work damage, alterations, etc.).
- Links to the KJ Wraps website should not be used, for any reason, without the expressed permission of KJ Wraps. This permission should be retained by all third parties granted the use of the link to the KJ Wraps website for their records.
1.2 Booking in your vehicle
1.2.1 It should be assumed that your vehicle has not been booked in until KJ Wraps has received the requested deposit in full from you, the customer. This may be waivered by KJ Wraps in certain circumstances, but this is at the discretion of KJ Wraps.
1.2.2 If a deposit has been received in full, then you can be assured that your vehicle has been booked in for its vinyl wrap (or other works) and no alteration for these booking dates will be changed by KJ Wraps at any time, unless for unpredictable circumstances out of our control. This may be something such as illness, loss of business premises, etc.
1.2.3If a deposit has been arranged to be dropped off/transferred to KJ Wraps and you, the customer(s) fail to complete this, then your vehicle will not be booked in and KJ Wraps will be able to book other vehicles in on those selected dates, with no penalty to KJ Wraps.
1.2.4If a deposit has been taken, your vehicle booked in for selected dates and you the customer wish to do so, this will be at the discretion of KJ Wraps, and moved to a date that suits our business needs, with no penalty to KJ Wraps.
1.2.5If deposits have been taken and a vehicle is not brought in for the outlined works in your quotation on the date(s) agreed with you, the customer and KJ Wraps, then KJ Wraps will not issue a refund for the deposit. The vehicle may be booked in at a later date, with a penalty charge to you, the customer.
1.2.6 If a car is booked in for works twice and does not turn up for the designated appointment time, then KJ Wraps reserves the right to refuse to begin work(s), continue work(s), or finish work(s) without any penalty to KJ Wraps (including repair works).
1.2.7 If a deposit has been taken, and KJ Wraps proceeds to purchase the vinyl needed for your wrap, and it becomes apparent that the vinyl will not be available for the selected booking date(s), then KJ Wraps will contact you as soon as it suits the business needs. Deposits for this will be refundable (please see section 6 for more information on this) if you the customer decide not to continue with your vehicle wrap. If you, the customer, would like to continue with your vehicle wrap then KJ Wraps will either offer an alternative to the color/type of vinyl wrap that you have chosen, or will alter the dates of your vehicle wrap to allow time for the specific vinyl vehicle wrap to become available. These dates must suit the business needs of KJ Wraps.
1.3 Inclusive details of the wrap
1.3.1 A full wrap consists of vinyl applied to cover all visible bodywork exposed when all doors, bonnets, sunroofs etc. are closed. This excludes plastic trims, plastic bumpers etc. unless otherwise specified in the quotation provided to you by KJ Wraps.
1.3.2 If shuts require full coverage, the will be quoted as a separate item and highlighted as such on the Invoice
1.3.3 If shuts require full coverage, this will be at the discretion of KJ Wraps as to whether or not this is possible, and if KJ Wraps does not believe it is possible this does not effect in any way our standard of works/wrapping ability.
1.3.4 It should be assumed that all shuts would not be included in the invoice price unless discussed during the consultation period.
1.3.4It should be assumed that shuts would not be included in a full wrap unless this is discussed prior to works.
1.3.5If, after works begin, door shuts to any extent are requested to be wrapped then this will be quoted as a separate job and application will not interfere with the existing wrap on the vehicle done by KJ Wraps or other party.
1.3.6Door shuts wraps are excluded from out warranty agreement. Please see section 7 for more information on this.
1.3.7If specific vinyl (e.g. 3M, Hexis, etc.) is requested by you the customer, KJ Wraps will endeavor to meet these requirements. This may have an impact on the quotation/invoice price if this is requested after the documents have been published. KJ Wraps accepts no liability if the price on the Invoice or Quotation changed as a result of specific vinyl being requested by you, the customer for works to be completed. If specific vinyl has already been ordered, then you, the customer is liable to cover the costs of the vinyl that we have ordered and subsequently will not be using. If a wrap has been complete and you, the customer, then requests that a specific vinyl should have been used then KJ Wraps will offer to re-do the wrap at the costing of a separate job. We will not refund wraps that have been carried out in vinyl that you the customer did not want, if at no point during the consultation stage did you specifically ask for this.
1.4 Procedural Terms & Conditions
1.4.1 Our main workshop and headquarters address is as follows: KJ Wraps, Unit 31, Greenham Business Park, Thatcham, Berkshire, RG19 6HW
1.4.2The above address is where KJ Wraps will carry out works on vehicles, unless agreed with KJ Wraps, for a vehicle wrap to be completed at another premises. Please see section 4.18 for details about the conditions that are required for this.
1.4.3 KJ Wraps can refuse to complete works at another location, with no reason needed from KJ Wraps.
1.4.4 KJ Wraps will come to an agreement with you, the customer, in regards to the required start date for works. This will be a date that fits in with the business needs or KJ Wraps. Delaying this date will cause issues with the time frame of wrapping your vehicle so we strongly suggest that you review this date to make sure it is suitable.
1.4.5 KJ Wraps will provide you with a time frame of which you are able to bring your vehicle in to the KJ Wraps premises. It is important that you have delivered your vehicle promptly to this time, as any delay in this will hinder the wrapping process.
1.4.6 Although all areas of bodywork are cleaned prior to commencement of work and application of vinyl, KJ Wraps expects a relatively clean vehicle on delivery/collection.
1.4.7 It is to the standard of KJ Wraps that will determine what a relatively clean vehicle is.
1.4.8 We reserve the right to refuse to begin works if we deem the vehicle(s) is not clean to the standards by KJ Wraps.
1.4.9 We will need to be informed of any special surface treatments that your vehicle may have had done prior to work commencing. Treatments such as micro wax nano coatings can cause the wrapping process to fail. Although we use a special surface cleaner to remove these coatings, they do not always prove to be 100% effective and we will not be held liable for any problems that may arise as a result. If you do not provide us with this information prior to the wrap application, your warranty is invalid and any repair work will be charged at a panel rate.
1.4.10 KJ Wraps reserves the right to refuse to begin works if there is, on any part of the vehicle, a large build up or dirt, dust, mud etc. which will cause issues when wrapping the vehicle(s).
1.4.11A large build up of dirt, dust, mud etc. is at the discretion of KJ Wraps.
1.4.12We reserve the right to refuse commencement of works at any point.
1.4.13Due to the nature of vehicle wrapping, although avoided where possible, it may prove necessary to ‘seam’ vinyl where:
- The panel size exceeds available vinyl size.
- The contour of the vehicle panel exceeds the point where the vinyl becomes overstretched.
1.4.14Wherever possible seams will be avoided.
- If for any reason seams are needed/necessary for the completion of works, KJ Wraps will advise this at the point this is realized. This can be before works are carried out, during work, and after works and also for repairs.
1.4.15KJ Wraps will always endevour to complete projects as per time frame advised, but if exceeded will advise at the earliest opportunity with no penalty to KJ Wraps. This can be through no fault of KJ Wraps (such as car being brought in on a rainy day, meaning the vehicle needs time to dry off, or through illness, unavailability through personal commitments etc.)
1.4.16If this time frame is extended due to a fault by the customer a penalty fee may apply; for example:
- If a vehicle is not delivered within the time frame discussed.
- If the vehicle is delivered in a condition where works cannot begin to be undertaken due to cleanliness issues, loose panels, cracked panels, repair works needed to be undertaken, etc. (This list is not extensive).
1.4.17If for any reason the vehicle(s) are being wrapped at another location other than the location of KJ Wraps, the following conditions must be considered:
- The location must be a permanent indoor location. This excludes pop up tents, marquees, etc.
- The location must have four or more solid sides so the area is enclosed with an entrance/exit point that can be closed.
- The location must be well lit either by natural or electrical lighting.
- The location must be as free from dust as possible. If the location is not then KJ Wraps reserves the right to refuse works with no penalty to KJ Wraps.
- The location must not be damp, wet, cold or windy, as these conditions will drastically affect the wrapping process.
- The location must be heated to a minimum temperature of 18 degree centigrade and must not exceed 35 degree centigrade.
- The location must allow room for the entire vehicle(s) to fit in with adequate room around the vehicle to commence works.
- The location access must be as flexible as possible towards the needs of KJ Wraps.
- The location must accept any liability for damage caused to the premises.
- The location must not be a well-travelled area from other persons.
- The premises must have an electrical socket point for the use of KJ wraps.
- We reserve the right to refuse to carry out works in a location that KJ Wraps considers unsatisfactory.
1.4.18We aim to complete all work with our own highly experienced team. However, if circumstances beyond our control make this impossible, we retain the right to use third party services such as other garages, paint shops or car mechanics or other car wrapping companies at any time. We will advice, you, the customer about the prior use of third parties. All work completed by third parties will be carried out in the KJ Wraps premises.
1.4.19As part of the wrapping process, it may prove necessary to de-trim your vehicle. This means handles, small trims, badges, grills and small or intricate parts may be removed. If your car is of high value, then we advise that you contact your manufacturer approved body shop technician to remove the trims for you prior to the application of the wrap. As modern, high value vehicles are controlled by computers, you may incur charges from your dealership or manufacturer.
1.4.20We will not be liable for any of these additional charges during or after the wrap has been applied.
1.4.21If you allow us to de-trim your vehicle, we will not be liable for any repairs, errors or mechanical, electrical or parts exchanges required.
1.4.22A vehicle wrap is a vinyl film that is used to customize or protect vehicles paintwork or to advertise a service (the is not an extensive representation of what vehicle vinyl wrapping film can be used for). When we cover your vehicle, it will be necessary to stretch the vinyl. This will be done within the manufacturers guidelines so your vinyl will stay within the manufacturers warranty.
1.4.23To ensure professionalism, durability and high quality workmanship we will need to place lower tension inlays and joins in to your wrap where required. These will be practically invisible. As a result your wrap will withstand its full-recommended lifespan and you will enjoy your customer vehicle longer.
1.4.24We reserve the right to make expert decisions upon areas that we deem to be a potential issue. These are commonly front and rear bumpers, air intakes, abnormally large bonnets and mirrors. This list is not extensive and we reserve the right to change this list at any time.
1.5 Payment Agreement
1.5.1 Deposits are payable at the discretion of KJ Wraps, but generally the following terms apply:
1.5.2 Projects valued at 100 GBP or less require no deposit unless details of work are inclusive in the terms set out in section 5.b.
1.5.3 Projects valued over 100 GBP require a deposit of 30% of contract value or full cost of the material (whichever is the greater of the two).
1.5.4 A deposit will be taken from you, the customer, by KJ Wraps when:
- Specific vinyl is ordered in for the vehicle wrap.
- Specific tools are ordered in to complete works detailed in your quotation.
1.5.5 A deposit will secure booking of your vehicle wrap within the limitations of that date set out in your quotation/agreement between yourself and KJ Wraps. We cannot guarantee a booking is reserved without a deposit. If after the deposit is taken, and the dates for the vehicle wrap are changed by you, the customer, then we cannot guarantee we are able to book your vehicle in for specific dates at your request.
1.5.6 Deposits are payable no later than 5 business days prior to commencement of works, although we do advise that the sooner a deposit is paid, the sooner we are able to source and purchase vinyl which will be used for your vehicle wrap.
1.5.7 Late deposits paid will be subject to a penalty charge by KJ Wraps, at the discretion of KJ Wraps.
1.5.8 Payment in full is required on or prior to vehicle collection.
1.5.9 Vehicles will not be removed from the KJ Wraps premises until full and final payment has been received by KJ Wraps.
1.5.10 Payment is discussed with a partner of KJ Wraps and agreed upon prior to works commencement.
1.5.11 This is not a final figure for payment if extra costs are incurred (e.g. bodywork repairs etc).
1.5.13If any extra costs are incurred once the vehicle has been left in the possession of KJ Wraps, then this will be discussed with you, the customer, before any work is carried out/continued.
1.5.14Method of Payment is to be discussed with a partner of KJ Wraps and agreed upon prior to commencement of works.
1.5.15Payment refers to the final outstanding balance on the invoice retained by KJ Wraps.
1.5.16We reserve the right to withhold vehicles if payment is not received/processed until the time that full payment is received.
1.5.17KJ Wraps does not offer credit agreements of any kind with customers having vehicles wrapped for personal or business use.
1.6 Refund Policy
1.6.1 Deposits are fully refundable prior to commencement of works, however this excludes if the following:
1.6.2 Specific vinyl for works has been ordered.
1.6.3 Specific tools required for works have been ordered.
1.6.4You, the customer, has decided not to go through with contracted works for any reason.
1.6.5If in the unlikely circumstance that KJ Wraps considers that satisfactory completion of project(s) cannot be achieved after the commencement of works a full refund will be offered with no penalty to the customer of KJ Wraps.
- The above is not applicable if you, the customer, were advised during the consultation stage, during the wrapping stage and thereafter, there would be complications with works and agree to proceed.
1.6.6Where a customer deems work to be unsatisfactory, KJ Wraps will only consider a refund after a full inspection of the vehicle has been conducted by a partner of KJ Wraps.
1.6.7If a refund is awarded to you, the customer, by KJ Wraps then this will be broken down by the relevant work completed.
- If a wrap has been removed and another wrap replaced, then the wrap removal will be excluded from the refund as works removing the wrap have been completed.
- If any bodywork repair is carried out by KJ Wraps (e.g. sanding) then this will not be awarded in the refund, as the bodywork repair will have been carried out.
1.6.8Any wrap removals are invalid from our refund policy.
- If specific vinyl has been applied to the vehicle(s) then this will be invalid from our refund policy unless there is a direct problem with the vinyl, which will be clarified by a third party professional.
1.6.9If a refund is awarded to you, the customer, the refund will be returned in the original form of payment. (If you were to pay by cash, then we would refund you in cash with a witness present. If you were to make original payment via bank transfer, KJ Wraps would deliver refund via bank transfer retaining proof of refund).
1.6.10Vinyls ordered on behalf of you the customers through KJ Wraps are invalid from our refund policy. Please see section (10) for more details about this.
1.7 Your Guarantee
1.7.1All workmanship on vehicle wraps is guaranteed for 12 months from completion of works. The completion of the works is the date that your vehicle is handed back to you, the customer, from the original wrap. This date is not extended for repair works or extra works completed unless quoted as a separate item on your invoice.
1.7.2All vinyl used by KJ Wraps is subject to its own manufacturers guarantee and these details can be provided to you, the customer, upon request. We reserve the right to withhold this information from you without reason at any point, with no explanation needed by KJ Wraps.
1.7.3We accept no liability for the manufacturers vinyl warranty.
1.7.4Any issues that arise, as part of the manufacturers warranty should be dealt with directly with the manufacturer and not KJ Wraps, although we do advise that you inform KJ Wraps about any contact directly with the manufacturer and their response.
1.7.5The guarantee covers “normal use of the vehicle(s)”.
1.7.6Normal use of the vehicle is determined and explained by KJ Wraps definition and should not be interpreted as any third part definition or explanation.
1.7.7If you would like confirmation of the warranty, this is to be subject to KJ Wraps at any point of the warranty. KJ Wraps reserves the right to refuse confirmation of the warranty if a vehicle has been removed from the KJ Wraps premises for more than 30 days with no explanation needed by KJ Wraps.
1.7.8If a vehicle ownership is transferred during the time period the wrap is covered by the guarantee, KJ Wraps will need proof of transfer of ownership to consider the vehicle to be still under guarantee, the original invoice provided by KJ Wraps and other documentation that KJ Wraps may require at any point.
1.7.9Our warranty/guarantee is invalid if:
- The wrap has been tampered with in anyway by anyone not part of KJ Wraps.
- The wrap has not been applied to original factory paintwork.
- The wrap has been applied to re-sprayed panels that have been carried out to a poor quality. (Poor quality is to be determined by KJ Wraps).
- The wrap has been applied to aftermarket bodywork parts that have been sprayed, and so are not original factory paintwork.
- The wrap has been damaged by abnormal activity. (Abnormal activity is at the discretion of KJ Wraps).
- The wrap has been submerged under floodwater at any point through the fault of you, the customer, or a third party.
- The wrap has been damaged through Motor Vehicle Accidents.
- The wrap has been damaged through vandalism.
- The wrap has been damaged by anything that would have caused damage to the paintwork had the vehicle not been wrapped. (E.g. stone chips, branch scratches, a close encounter with a bump in the road, etc.).
- The wrap has been damaged through cleaning products.
- The wrap has been damaged by petrol/diesel spillages.
- The wrap has been damaged through use of a pressure washer/ car wash
- The wrap has been subjected to abnormal heat application, overexposure to sunlight or any form of flame (e.g. Lighters, heaters, etc.).
1.7.10 No guarantee is given to vinyl that has been sold on through KJ Wraps. This is covered by the manufacturers warranty, but any issues/problems that you have with the vinyl that KJ Wraps has ordered on behalf of you, should be taken up directly with the manufacturer and not a partner of KJ Wraps. Please see section (10) for more details on this.
1.8 The Aftercare
1.8.1KJ Wraps Offers a free quality check on all works carried out.
1.8.2This should be carried out within 30 days of completion.
1.8.3KJ Wraps should be given 5 business days notice of this inspection.
1.8.4If for any reason KJ Wraps is unable to complete this inspection, if requested, within the time frame stated above then KJ Wraps will accept a quality check at a later date. This excludes customer availability for this quality check.
1.8.5We reserve the right to refuse the inspection if:
- It does not comply with the business needs.
- It is not carried out within the 30-day period at no fault of KJ Wraps.
- If the inspection is booked in within the 30 day period and then cancelled by the customer.
- We have not received 5-business days notice.
1.8.6KJ Wraps does offer quality and free advice on looking after your wrap to ensure that it lasts as long as possible in good condition.
1.8.7KJ Wraps does not offer a vinyl cleaning service and any cleaning that is done during the process of wrapping, repairing of removing vinyl is at the discretion of KJ Wraps. Vehicles under no circumstances should be brought back for “up keep”.
1.8.8We recommend that you avoid washing your car for 7 days from the completion of the vinyl vehicle wrap, unless it is to remove a large build up of dirt, fuel spillages or anything else that may cause damage to your vehicle wrap.
1.8.9After this time, we recommend hand washing your vehicle(s) with a sponge and hot soapy water. This should be a non-abrasive detergent, and we also recommend that you use a soft clean cloth or sponge that has not been exposed to harsh chemicals that may cause damage to your vinyl wrap.
1.8.10We do advise against using a brush or pressure washer as this can cause the vinyl to lift and will exclude your vehicle wrap from our guarantee.
1.8.11Take care when using commercial or industrial strength cleaners as they can cause spotting/bleaching to the vinyl, which will also exclude you vehicle wrap from the guarantee.
1.8.12We cannot guarantee the outcome of any cleaning product use, and also do not recommend any specific cleaning product. This is up to the discretion of you, the customer, but KJ Wraps will be happy to advise upon any cleaning product that customers enquire about.
1.8.13If petrol or diesel (or any harsh chemical) is spilled on the wrap, take care to remove all of it immediately.
1.8.14Constant exposure to petrol or diesel can damage the wrap and we take no responsibility for this. It will also exclude this section of your wrap from the guarantee.
1.8.15Avoid car washes, as brushes will create swirls on the surface of the vinyl, as it does the same to paint on a new car.
1.8.16Avoid car washes that use high power pressure washers and mechanical washers, as this will cause the edges of the vinyl to lift.
1.8.17We recommend that you do not use any abrasive polishes, t-cut compounds, and polishes with acids or solvents in them or any silicone products.
1.9 Social Media Disclosure
1.9.1 Any dissatisfaction with service, product, work, payment or aftercare services should be discussed with the company directly and should not be discussed on social networking sites, online blogs, public online websites, private online websites (the list is not exclusive and we reserve the right to include other means not listed). Any violation of this agreement between yourself, the customer, and KJ Wraps will be sanctioned with terminating the warranty of your vehicle wrap(s).
1.10.1 Whilst every care is taken by KJ Wraps to ensure the safety of the customers vehicle(s), once the vehicle has been delivered to the KJ Wraps premises/entered the care of KJ Wraps, we bear no responsibility for loss or damage to the vehicle(s). All customers must make sure that their vehicle is covered by their own insurance policy. KJ Wraps does not accept any responsibility for loss or damage to any vehicle that is not covered by an insurance policy. If KJ Wraps is informed that any vehicle is not covered by its own insurance, then KJ Wraps reserves the rights to refuse to begin/complete works with no penalty to KJ Wraps.
1.11 Supplying Vinyl
1.11.1KJ Wraps may order vehicle wrapping/sign vinyl on behalf of you the customer from any company that KJ Wraps holds a valid account with. We may do this, for example, for you to attempt to wrap a panel that is tired, or because you would like to experiment with the material. If so the following terms and conditions apply:
1.11.2Once a request for vinyl to be ordered on behalf of you, the customer through KJ Wraps, we will complete this order within the following 10 working days from either receiving a deposit, full payment or a request for vinyl to be ordered. This is at the discretion of KJ Wraps
1.11.3Once vinyl has been ordered by KJ Wraps, on behalf of you, the customer, the vinyl must be paid for in full, even if you the customer decide that you no longer wish to have the vinyl.
1.11.4Vinyls purchased through KJ Wraps are in valid from our warranty. Please see section 7 for more information on this.
1.11.5Vinyls purchased through KJ Wraps are invalid from our refund policy. Please see section 6 for more information on this.
1.11.6If charges for vinyl delivery, however these charges are incurred, then you, the customer, will be liable to cover the costs for these.
1.11.7KJ Wraps will always try to be available for your vinyl delivery; however if for any circumstance the vinyl delivery is not complete first try, then KJ Wraps will cover the costs of re-delivery.
1.11.8KJ Wraps will only have vinyl delivered to our business address. We will not request that vinyl be delivered to a personal home address, other business address or any other address, to ensure the condition of the vinyl.
1.11.9KJ Wraps accepts no liability for the condition of the vinyl wrap once it has been ordered and delivered. Any issues with this (e.g. Scratching, damage to the vinyl) should be taken up directly with the manufacturer.
1.11.10If vinyl is supplied to us by a customer for use on a vehicle wrap, the following terms and conditions apply.
1.11.11Your vehicle wrap will be excluded from our warranty.
1.11.12KJ Wraps can refuse to use the vinyl at any point during works before works commence and during the wrap.
1.11.13KJ Wraps will not cover any financial losses that you experience using KJ Wraps to wrap your vehicle with vinyl that you have provided.
1.11.14KJ Wraps will require you to disclose where you have sourced the vinyl from and the overall quality of the vinyl.
1.12 Unacceptable Actions Policy
1.12.1Physical or Verbal violence towards any member of our team at KJ Wraps, our customers, or other parties around the business park will not be tolerated.
1.12.2Customers who we believe to have breached this will be asked to leave the business park, and if they refuse to do so, a member of security will be asked to escort you off the premises.
1.12.3At KJ Wraps, we believe that our customers and services users have a right to be heard, understood and respected. Occasionally, certain actions by people using our service can make it very difficult for us to deal with their enquiry or concern. In a small umber of cases the actions of some individuals become unacceptable because they involve abuse to our staff or our processes. When this happens we have to take appropriate steps. We have to consider whether the action impacts on our ability to do our work and to provide a service to others. People may act out of character in times of trouble or distress. We do not view an action as unacceptable, just because a person is forceful or determined. However, we do consider actions that result in unreasonable demands on our staff to be unacceptable. It is these actions that we aim to manage under this policy. There is a range of actions we consider to be unacceptable; these are:
1.12.4Aggressive or abusive behavior:
- We understand that people can become angry when they feel that matters about which they feel strongly are not being dealt with as they wish. If that anger escalates into aggression towards our staff, we consider that unacceptable.
- Any aggression or abuse directed towards our staff will not be tolerated.
- Aggressive or abusive behaviour includes language (whether verbal or written) that may cause staff to feel afraid, threatened or abused and may include threats, personal verbal abuses, derogatory remarks and rudeness.
- We also consider inflammatory statements, remarks of a racial or discriminatory nature and unconstrained allegations, to be abusive behaviour.
- A demand becomes unacceptable when it starts (or when complying with the demand would) impacting excessively on the work of our staff. Or when dealing with the matter takes up an excessive amount of staff time and in doing so, disadvantages other customers or services users.
- Repeatedly demanding responses within an unreasonable timescale.
- Demanding responses from several members of staff on the same subject.
- Insisting on seeing or speaking to a particular members of staff when that is not possible.
- Repeatedly changing the substance of an enquiry or complaint or raising unrelated concerns.
- Repeatedly posing a question time and again, when a response has already been given, because the individual may not like the answer they have received.
1.12.6Unreasonable Levels of Contact:
- Sometimes the volume and duration of contact made to our staff by an individual causes problems.
- This can occur over a short period, for example, when a large number of calls or emails are received from the same person in one day. When we are dealing with a complaint or enquiry, this may occur when a person repeatedly makes long telephone calls to us or indicates to us with emails or copies of information that have already been sent or they are irrelevant to the substance of the complaint or enquiry.
- We consider that the level of contact has become unacceptable when the amount of time spent talking to an individual on the telephone, or responding to, reviewing and filing emails or written correspondence, impacts on our ability to deal with the matter, or on our responsibility for carrying out tasks relating to other members of the public.
1.13 Light Tinting Terms & Conditions
1.13.1 Although light tinting is perfectly legal, if your light tints are too dark you could pose a serious safety risk to yourself and other drivers. In the UK, light tinting films are permitted. To keep drivers safe there are certain requirements that need to be met when having them installed on your vehicle:
-lights cannot be dimmed by more than 50%.
-they need to be bright enough to illuminate the road ahead and be clearly visable to other drivers from behind.
- a break light must emit a steady red light, at least 50% of the lamp must be visable from the rear light and must be visable from a reasonable distance.
-reflectors must have at leat 50% of the reflective surface visable from a reasonable distance.
-all indicators must emit amber lgiths and at least 50% of the light muct be viable from a reasonable distance.
1.14 Use of the Vehicle
1.14.1 You, the customer, hearby consent to and authorise KJ Wraps and its employees, agents or contractors to drive or otherwise move the vehicle for the purpose of and incidental to supplying and carrying out the services on the vehicle.
Your satisfaction is essential to us. Should you encounter a problem of any kind with your vehicle wrap, please contact us directly, as soon as possible and we will do our best to help. If the issue is with the wrap itself then we advise that you document the issue(s) that you may be having supported with photographic evidence. Please include this with any issues you are bringing to our attention.